About Me

My photo
I worked as a professional Event Make Up Artist for Sephora. I am now a professional Make Up and Hair Stylist for All Made Up. I like photography, I shoot with a Canon 40d and a Canon PowerShot G11. I grew up as major tomboy who out of nowhere became a cheerleader for 3 years. Then I switched to doing Hip Hop choreography for 5 years. Now I'm currently the choreographer for DVVC (Doan Vu Viet Catholic) for last 10 years.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

May Thomas Prom 2010

Since this is my new blog and I just can't stand it being empty! Meet May Thomas, she asked me to do her hair and make up for Prom last year. I do a lot of High School dances but I keep forgetting to bring a camera and take pictures. I just did some make up for some High School girls for their Homecoming last week. From now on, I will consider a camera as a necessities in my kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment